Users are individuals with access to view and possibly edit the Web Portal and iPad application. Once you’ve created an account with us you can invite other people to join your account, selecting the level of access they have using the different available roles:
- Account Owner: unlimited access to view, edit, delete, and add within every area of the Web Portal, including inviting new users.
- Location Owner (if applicable): access to view, edit, delete, and add within every area of the Web Portal of a specific location, including inviting new users to that location.
- Receptionist: access limited to view and edit Visit Log and Contacts.
- Security: access limited to viewing the Visit Log.
- Billing: access limited to view and edit Billing.
To add new users start by selecting Users on the left side of your dashboard and click '+Add User':
Invited users will need to accept the invitation sent via email in order to access your account. There is no limit to the number of users or additional cost included when adding users to your account.