Edit the main screen of your iPad app to match your branding and style directly from your Web Portal, including a preview of what your changes will look like. To get started, click Home Screen on the left navigation bar of your web portal.
- Text: configure the message that is displayed on your Home Screen as well as the font type, size, and color. Note: the font size does not dynamically update the preview on the web at this time.
- Logo: upload your logo to be used on the home screen as well as at the top of all of the following screens throughout check in. We recommend an image with a transparent background, a 4x3 aspect ratio (e.g., 2000 pixels wide and 1500 pixels tall), and a file size no bigger than 5 MB.
- Start Button: configure the text that is displayed on the start button as well as the color of the text and button. Feel free to make this message relevant to your visitors!
- Background: customize what displays behind your text or logo on the iPad using a solid color, an array of pre-uploaded images, or even upload your own custom image! Custom images should be at least 2,048 pixels in one dimension (square images work the best both for portrait and landscape orientation).
- Layout: choose from 7 different to highlight the items that are most important to you and lock the orientation if you have a specific viewing preference! We recommend playing around with these layouts once you've configured some of the other aspects of your home screen to see which one works best for your brand.