Do you already download your agreements and store them in the cloud? If so we offer a direct integration with Google Drive to export these automatically at the time of check in and store them using a naming system of your devising.
- Reach out to our team to have us activate the feature, or join our Beta program from the Profile section of your account.
- Head to the Integrations page and click "+Start" next to the Google Drive option
- Sign in or select the email you want to integrate with, and Allow access.
- Click the sync symbol and select which agreement you want to set up first. In the window that appears you are going to click the option to enable, and choose whether or not you want to retroactively sync the agreements that already exist (keep in mind that this initial process can take a while if you have a lot of signed agreements).
In this same window you can further customize the file destination. Our system will automatically choose the Google Drive Path to be "agreement_name_path", "year", and "visitor_name.pdf", resulting in a GDrive folder for the agreement that looks something like this for my agreement titled "Google Drive Agreement" (with the files further nested under the year they were signed):
You can use the additional Paths to help with further foldering items, or adding naming conventions to how they save and upload to Drive. This is especially helpful if you have a lot of agreements and/or a lot of visitors:
- Name vs Path: path will replace spaces with _ and remove capitalization, while name will keep the same exact formatting as the agreement name on our website
- Year, month, and date will all register as the date the agreement was completed by the visitor
- The last path token chosen will be what the PDF is named in Google Drive
As always we're available if you have any questions or want to try this feature out!